Saturday 17 March 2012

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

I've been involved in a couple of Twitter conversations over the last few days and it would seem that a few people have been under the impression that The Mummy Misfit books are either an extension of my blog or that they are a compilation of funny sayings.

THEY AREN'T!

'Diary of a Mummy Misfit' and the sequel 'The Darker Side of Mummy Misfit' are novels in a diary format.  They tell the story of a mum who feels out of her depth with the yummy mummies at a private prep-school in London.  They take a humorous look at the 'haves and the have-nots' and any mum who's ever felt like she doesn't belong or dreads the school-gate gossip will be able to relate.

They are currently available at Amazon for Kindle at the special price of £1.91/$2.99.  Check out my 5* reviews and decide for yourself.
Also in paperback at Lulu.

Phew!  Hope that's sorted.  Now give yourself a giggle for Mother's Day!

1 comment:

  1. They're both the best books I've read this year and I really mean that. I'll be reading them again before long. And I do wish Mummy Misfit's adventures would continue...


    CJ x

    ReplyDelete