Wednesday 14 December 2011

The Darker Side is Here!

Mummy Misfit is a tad excitable today so this post will be short and sweet.

It’s one of the busiest weeks of the year for me - son’s last week at school, mum’s birthday, finalising the Christmas shopping - and in amongst all that I’m launching the sequel to the diary.

Yes, I have in my hands the preview copy and, I have to say, it’s beautiful. It is now available to buy in paperback and for Kindle.

So normal service will resume with my blog next week but today I’m chasing my tail to get my book out there and talked about.

Thank you to all of those who have been eagerly awaiting “The Darker Side of Mummy Misfit”.  I really hope you enjoy - and if you do, please leave me a review.  Your words help to sell mine.

Diary of a Mummy Misfit is available on Kindle at Amazon and in paperback at Lulu.
The Darker Side of Mummy Misfit is available on Kindle at Amazon and in paperback at Lulu

2 comments:

  1. Hurry hurry hurry ....
    Mummy on the Edge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read this. Diary of a Mummy Misfit was just hilarious and I loved every minute of it. Congratulations on your sequel.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete